The Aesthetica Creative Writing Award is open for submissions. Now in its eighth year, the award is an internationally renowned prize presented by Aesthetica Magazine and judged by industry experts including Arifa Akbar, literary editor of The Independent. Prizes include £500 and publication in an anthology of new writing, giving you the chance to showcase your work to a wider, international audience.
- £500 Poetry winner
- £500 Short Fiction winner
- Publication in the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
- One year subscription to Granta
- Selection of books courtesy of Bloodaxe and Vintage
- Complimentary copy of the Aesthetica Creative Writing Annual
There are two categories for entry: Short Fiction (maximum length 2,000 words each) and Poetry (maximum length 40 lines each).
Deadline for submissions is 31 August 2015. Entry is £15 plus VAT.
To enter, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/creativewriting
Writers: enter your #poetry #shortfiction to @AestheticaMag Creative #Writing Awar to win #publication & more http://tinyurl.com/ckktess