Bookseller of the Year Awards 2022
Do you work with a bookseller who deserves a 5 star review? Why not nominate them for the O’Brien Bookseller of the Year Award 2022?
It’s easy to nominate and the winner will join some of the best people in the industry on the list of winners.
Who is eligible?
Any Bookseller who:
· Operates on the island of Ireland
· Works in, manages or owns a bookselling business
· Has a minimum of three years’ experience as a bookseller in Ireland (not necessarily with the same company)
The winner of the 2022 award will be decided by the following jury:
- Brian Blennerhassett, Butler Sims
- Davy Adamson, Pan Macmillan
- Jacq Murphy, Harper Collins Ireland
- Ivan O’Brien, The O’Brien Press
How to Nominate
If you would like to nominate a bookseller for the 2022 award, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- the name of your nominated bookseller
- their bookshop
- why you think they should win
- your name and contact details
Remember, all who nominate will be put into a draw for a €100 One4all voucher!
The closing date is the 14 April 2022.