Module 1 – Understanding Diversity, Inclusion, Equality and Belonging
8 June at 9:30 am – 11:00 am
AIM – To help participants understand exactly what Diversity, Equality, Inclusion and Belonging is in the workplace.
This module is designed to help participants explore and understand the meaning of workplace diversity and Inclusion. It will also help participants better understand how to encourage and develop higher levels of employee engagement through effective D&I management. The module will help improve participants existing knowledge of diversity and workplace inclusion and explore strategies to help create higher levels of inclusion. This involves an interactive exercise designed to help participants better understand the dynamics of exclusion and the relationship to and understand the kinds of behaviours and attitudes that can lead to the creation of either inclusive or exclusive behaviours. The module will also introduce
- Develop a consistent and commonly understood definition of D, E, I & B.
- Understand the Dimensions of Diversity
- Understand diversity as a personal rather than abstract notion
- Be introduced to current research on D&I benefits
- Introduced new strategies for creating higher levels of inclusion
- Establishing clarity as to what D&I are and the dynamics of diversity conscious and inclusive workplace.
- Exploring how to create the D&I ‘space’
- Introduction to creating open-mindedness in the D&I space (communication, thinking, approach etc)
This is for Publishing Ireland Members Only.
Members have an option to purchase all 4 Modules for €40.00 or to attend just 1 module for €15.00