Established in 1970, Publishing Ireland is a membership organisation representing book publishers from throughout Ireland. We have a committed, enthusiastic Board and offer a wide variety of relevant and interesting training events, an annual publishing conference, and opportunities for publishers to network.
We are currently seeking a voluntary Company Secretary to join the Board.
The Company Secretary role is to ensure the company is compliant with company law including to:
- ensure the company’s statutory registers are kept in compliance with company law and file changes
- ensure meetings of members and of the Board are held in accordance with company law
The successful candidate will be a member of one of the following bodies:
- the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Be a barrister, advocate or solicitor called or admitted in Ireland.
The role requires 2 hours per month and can be undertaken remotely.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.