Website Edco - The Educational Company of Ireland
The Educational Company of Ireland, Ireland’s leading educational publisher, is recruiting a Marketing and Design Executive to work in a busy Sales & Marketing environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive and creative Marketing and Design Executive, with a can-do attitude to join our team. This is a varied role, which would suit someone who is hardworking, motivated and dedicated, with a strong skill set in marketing and graphic design.
The successful applicant will be actively involved in all aspects of the company’s marketing with a strong focus on print, digital, email, design and social media campaigns. They must be able to work effectively with in-house teams, authors and external suppliers and possess a passion and flair for copywriting and engaging delivery of ideas.
Key Requirements & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, energetic and self-motivated professional with:
· A passion for design and marketing and an understanding of how they work together
· The creative flair to take ideas from concept through to realisation
· A high level of literacy, accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Excellent organisational skills, a high degree of initiative and the proven ability to multi-task
· Strong time management skills and an appreciation of the need to meet deadlines
· Digital and email marketing experience (MailChimp etc.) and managing social media campaigns and advertising
· Familiar and experienced in managing social media presence across all popular social media platforms
· A thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software preferably, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, WordPress CMS (knowledge of HTML, CSS) and Video Editing experience (Final Cut or Premiere Pro), as well as a good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages (Excel, PowerPoint)
· SEO experience and optimisation
· A portfolio of printed and/or electronic materials would be a distinct advantage
· Knowledge of the Irish education system and the publishing industry would be desirable
To apply for this position, interested candidates should send their CV with an accompanying cover letter, outlining examples of relevant experience that demonstrate the skills outlined above.
Closing date: Friday 18th June 2021. Applications to: email@example.com Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.