Role: Marketing Executive
Vacancy type: Permanent
Reporting to: Marketing and Communications Manager, Gill Education
Gill Education believes that education matters. We are one of the leading publishers of content and suppliers of supplementary resources for both the primary and post-primary schools’ market in Ireland. We work with the best educators in the country to produce excellent products that answer the needs of teachers and students, and that reflect our company’s mission: to respond to our customers’ needs with outstanding content for learning and life.
A great opportunity has arisen to be part of the Gill Education marketing team. We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and creative Marketing Executive to join our dynamic department. A motivated individual, you will work well as part of a focused team, while also being capable of working on your own. You will enjoy working on a broad range of marketing projects, and will be eager to learn and put new skills into practice.
Working with the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will contribute to the product and brand marketing of Gill Education, creating a compelling marketing message across all forms of media – print, digital, email and social. Your organised approach and can-do attitude will ensure you thrive and create opportunities in an active, busy working environment. You are able to prioritise demands with a calm and confident attitude, and will work effectively with in-house teams, authors and freelance suppliers. Your flair for copywriting and engaging delivery of ideas will be demonstrated in your exceptional literacy skills, and your creativity and keen visual sense will be evident in every aspect of your work.
• Highly organised, with a proven ability to multitask and work to deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Adept at understanding and interpreting (internal and external) customers’ needs and expectations
• Creative and enterprising approach to marketing solutions
• A good eye for design, excellent accuracy and attention to detail is essential
• Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• A marketing qualification and/or two years’ marketing experience
• Experience of MailChimp and managing social media campaigns is a distinct advantage
• Knowledge of the Irish education system and the publishing industry would be desirable
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter with your CV outlining examples of relevant experience that demonstrate the skills outlined above and why this job appeals to you.
Closing date: Monday, 10 May 2021. Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.