O’Brien Bookseller of the Year Award 2021
Do you work with a bookseller who deserves a 5 star review
Why not nominate them for the O’Brien Bookseller of the Year Award 2021
It’s easy to nominate and the winner will join some of the best people in the industry on the list of winners.
Who is eligible?
Any Bookseller who:
- Operates on the island of Ireland
- Works in, manages or owns a bookselling business
- Has a minimum of three years’ experience as a bookseller in Ireland (not necessarily with the same company)
The winner of the 2021 award will be decided by the following jury:
· Elena Browne, The O’Brien Press
· Lorraine Levis, Penguin Random House
· Leslie Syms, Argosy Books
· Ivan O’Brien, The O’Brien Press
How to Nominate
If you would like to nominate a bookseller for the 2021 award, please email email@example.com with:
- the name of your nominated bookseller
- their bookshop
- why you think they should win
- your name and contact details
Remember, all who nominate will be put into a draw for a €100 One4all voucher!
The closing date is the 22 April 2021.