The Publicity Intern will be required to provide administrative and organisational support within the HarperCollins Ireland team, to work with the Publicity Director and Publicity officer and to enable the implementation of successful campaign plans for key titles for the Irish market during the busy autumn months.
We are open to considering both full and part-time hours for the 3-month fixed term contract.
Key tasks and accountabilities
- Working with media contacts across print, broadcast and online channels as directed
- Assisting with author events
- Ensuring the smooth running of publicity systems
- General administrative duties
- Ad hoc tasks for the publicity team
- Very good knowledge of social media platforms
- A passion for books and the publishing industry
- Computer skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate confidently, both in writing and verbally
- Excellent organisational skills
- Effective at multi-tasking
- Flexible – able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Hands-on and proactive