BOOKSELLER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2019
Do you work with a bookseller who deserves a 5 star review? Why not nominate them for the O’Brien Bookseller of the Year Award 2019?
It’s easy to nominate and the winner will join some of the best people in the industry on the list of winners.
Who is eligible?
Any Bookseller who:
- Operates on the island of Ireland
- Works in, manages or owns a bookselling business
- Has a minimum of three years’ experience as a bookseller in Ireland (not necessarily with the same company)
The winner of the 2019 award will be decided by the following jury:
- Michael Brennan, MB Book Supplies Ltd
- Sarah Cassidy, The O’Brien Press
- Conor Hackett, HackettFlynn Ltd
- Ivan O’Brien, The O’Brien Press
How to Nominate
If you would like to nominate a bookseller for the 2019 award, please email email@example.com with:
- the name of your nominated bookseller
- their bookshop
- why you think they should win
- your name and contact details
Remember, all who nominate will be put into a draw for a €100 One4all voucher!
The closing date is the 18 February 2019.
Thank you for your participation!